UCU is challenging all invidiuals 18 years of age or old to build an investment portfolio and beat your peers to win!!!
How the UCU Investment Challenge! Works:
• Open to all individuals 18 years of age or older on December 31, 2011. Some restrictions
apply. See below.
• Start with $100,000 in “UCU dollars” as starting capital.
• Pick a maximum of 5 positions (stocks, mutual funds, or ETFs, or keep it in cash if
you want). Indicate the percentage (%) you want to allocate to each one.
• Positions must be listed or traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange, the New York Stock
Exchange, the Nasdaq Exchange or the American Stock Exchange.
• You will have one opportunity to make trades – you can trade out of all, some or none
of the positions you have, but the trades can only be done once and on the same day.
• At the end of the two month period, the top three portfolios with the highest total
return win! (returns include accrued interest and dividends and any adjustments for
For full contest details see the following links:
All forms must be sent to: email@example.com by October 14 2011 at 11:59 PM.