The Website Content Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of online presence and portal management for the Activities within the scope of work assigned to the CUCC CUTIS Team. In addition to developing and administering standards for CUCC project website portals, the Website Content Manager will also coordinate with the IT Management Team to maintain site standards as the system technology evolves.
The Website Content Manager will also be responsible for User management and for a collaborative relationship with technical, project management and end user groups to ensure the integrity and viability of the website portals.
- Develop, edit and manage content for the website portals primarily through a Content Management System in English and/or Ukrainian, as required;
- Assist the Project Manager and/or Manager to develop a strategy for conveying key data, information and updates related to the content of various English, Ukrainian and English-Ukrainian bilingual website portals and other processes such as newsletters including but not limited to content, update frequency and target audience.
- Ensure that the presentation of the website content is user friendly and simple to navigate.
- Collaborate with Project staff and user community on scheduling input to ensure viability and efficiency of website portals
- Coordinate web portal projects across Project functional groups
- Ensure that website content is current and relevant;
- Ensure that the website content meets Project and client needs.
- Monitor effectiveness of the implemented Content Management System . Coordinate corrective action if necessary with Project technical staff.
- Identify and recommend updates or replacement of CMS to Project management, i.e., Project Manager.
- Monitor and ensure a consistent look and feel to all web properties;
- Interface with web development and/or maintenance team to team to ensure overall site quality and user experience.
- Perform other duties as required.